Coho Collective Kitchens is a Vancouver-based company that is poised to expand quickly across Canada. We currently have three co-working kitchens supporting over 100 local food businesses with a fourth location opening summer 2021. Our mission is to create the most nurturing shared kitchen spaces that support entrepreneurship and community development by driving new business, innovation, job growth, and social change. We achieve this by enabling and empowering every individual that works with us to achieve their dreams and reach their goals. In short, we are passionate about fueling our community and committed to empowering everyone we work with to do what they do to the best of their abilities.
In Spring of 2020, we launched Coho Market in response to the pandemic. This online community market provides our membership access to an additional sales channel that provides marketing and delivery logistics support, and we are looking for an experienced eCommerce Manager to join our team and own this new division!
WHO YOU ARE
The successful candidate will have a strong background in eCommerce and will help lead, drive and develop our online business. A proficiency in data analysis, digital marketing strategy and operational logistics will be a major asset. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurially minded professional looking to take ownership of growing one of our newest business divisions in a fast-growing, community-driven company.
- You are a passionate, high-energy, data-driven marketer with 5+ years' experience in growing and developing an eCommerce business (preferably e-grocery or food retail)
- You’re a strategic thinker and hands-on executor with the entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to help create and build our eCommerce department from the ground up
- Terms like ROI, CTR, LTV, Open Rates, Analytics, A/B Testing and Acquisition Funnels are regular parts of your vocabulary
- You're constantly thinking about how you can show up better online with an in-depth understanding of Google Ads, SEO, SEM and Google Analytics
- You're proficient working with eCommerce platforms, Shopify, Klayvio, Facebook Business Manager, and more
- You have an eye for design and familiarity with web UI/UX best practices specifically – you believe in creating seamless experiences that surprise and delight the audiences that interact with our brand online
- You're an innovative thinker with strong quantitative analysis skills to identify competition, consumer, and customer trends with the ability to identify business development initiatives.
- You are experienced in developing, executing, analyzing and optimizing marketing campaigns to improve customer retention and meet lifetime value and revenue goals.
- You love local and understand the importance of supporting and growing local businesses; you are passionate about improving food security in our community
- You're an enthusiastic self-starter who takes initiative to find creative solutions
- You’re looking for a position where you will be challenged and can grow into a leadership role
YOUR DAYS WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Manage the execution of order fulfillment & delivery for Coho Market, including oversight of sales orders to member suppliers, coordination of pickups and deliveries, and assembling customer orders in an efficient manner.
- Stocks and organizes product inventory, ensuring accurate inventory counts in Shopify
- Manage and order packaging and other supplies
- Plan optimal logistics and delivery routes; May need to make the deliveries until orders reach a certain scale and then will coordinate drivers to ensure orders are delivered in a safe and timely manner
- Track and ensure proper customer communications are sent out for any order / delivery discrepancies
- Takes steps to avoid quality control issues
- Provides a friendly and positive customer experience at every touchpoint
- Identify website performance & take ownership of addressing issues through collaboration with the technical & marketing teams
- Own customer reviews in terms of functionality and experience satisfaction & ensure feedback is communicated to the appropriate individuals in our organization or membership for service quality improvement
- Develop strategic plans for DTC to increase traffic, revenue, and operational efficiency.
- Develop, monitor & report on web operations KPIs & develop plans for ongoing improvement.
- Embrace BI & Reporting technology to utilize our data for improving our websites in terms of revenue & customer experience.
- Grow digital acquisition and revenue by developing and implementing strategies to drive traffic, conversion and ROI
- Plan, forecast, and track digital marketing performance using internal tools and Google Analytics to ensure success against stated KPI's.
- Identify and anticipate trends and insights to optimize spend and performance based on insights.
Sales & Marketing Strategy:
- Planning and executing site merchandising strategies to include selection, pricing, promotion, product display, product information, on-site search, and inventory
- Oversee all content, images, inventory & prices (regular, sales & promotion) of our product & ensure accuracy
- Foster a culture of creating unique experiences for customers
- Oversee the optimize digital campaigns as a primary driver to increase reach, engagement, conversion, sales per transaction and retention create a high-performance eCommerce channel.
- Lead efforts to acquire new customers, business opportunities, processes, and market-based initiatives.
- Develop and monitor sales goals – drive sales and maximize profitability.
- Develop and manage the build out of digital marketing strategies to increase reach, engagement, conversion, sales per transaction and retention.
- Be current with industry trends and best practices for web/mobile eCommerce features and functionality.
- Strategically merchandise products on the website
- Collaborate with marketing team to ensure Shopify UX shop-ability, industry standards, customer service standards, and other updates necessary for website and company performance.
If you think you are a great for this position, we can't wait to hear from you!